room shape affects sound?
The more complicated the
shapes, the more unpredictable is the reflection pattern, which is usually GOOD.
It is know as “Diffuse
Field Condition” = no particular behavior from room.
Again try to remember the
Sound Reflections Demo Video!!!
- Introduction to Acoustics
- What are acoustics?
- How is sound created?
- What are the definitions of sound?
- How do sound travel?
- What is wavelength?
- Is sound a science?
- How do sound disperse?
- How long for sound to reach us?
- Do sound reflect?
- How do sound reflect?
- Do room volume affects sound?
- Do room shape affects sound?
- What is sound absorption?
- What is sound proof?
- How do sound wave summate or negate?
- Why do we need to know all these?
HOME - Technical Website for Acoustics, Audio and Car